Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Blog!

Running a blog is something I have wanted to do for a very long time. After years of writing blog posts solely in the blog of my head, it occurred to me that a real blog would be very quick and easy to actually set up. And as I have a lot that I ought to be doing right now, it seemed the perfect time.
This blog really has no theme or purpose other than to put some of the words inside my head onto something more permanent. You can expect philosophical ramblings on life, my faith, and people, talk of writing, books, and characters, thoughts on my favorite music and lyrics, and all matter of things that definitely sounded better in my head. Also probably lots of quotes from smart people who actually did sound as good outside their head as they did inside. XD
Basically, this will be an adventure in the making. Like life........

No comments:

Post a Comment